Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Two down!

Today was an okay day. I started my day off at the doctors for a routine check up.. only for him to tell me I need to loose weight! For those of you who don't know me, I've been a big girl my entire life! Now I'm just a bit too big and I have to do something about it. Any who, the doctor asked me why I had stopped in the weight program I was in a few months ago and I mentioned my husband being deployed now and training back then and lost it. LOL He tossed me a gown and told me he'd be right back. We went through the fun procedure, we are good to go. He came back in and told me he didn't want to upset me. I stopped him right there, and told him I wasn't upset about the weight topic, my husband literately just left and it was the first time I had said that out loud. He then replied with, "well we can't cry in here today I lost my wife two weeks ago and I can't cry at work" Whew and I thought my last few weeks had went bad. So long story short, the morning was rough.

The afternoon, it was good. I baked in the sun and relaxed with my good friend while our kids played at the beach. Now I'm burnt, it's a side affect. Better than being drunk or high LOL. That came from no where sorry. Main points here, was that today was good. Talked to hubby he is safe and still in route, talked to momma she is 100% supportive with my weight issues, talked with my good friend which always makes things good! Very blessed with the people I have in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment